Teaching In Schools, Communities, Events
The range of my teaching work is as follows:
- Workshops in schools ( primary and secondary) of half a day to a week in length
- Courses in FE Colleges ( City and Guilds, BTEC etc.)
- Private classes for all abilities for those who want to work at their own pace - complete beginners and preparing portfolios for university.
- Intensive holiday courses for children and adults of all abilities
- Master classes for Potters' Guilds
Courses at my studio can be 1:1 or small groups. Some of the techniques students can learn and practise include hand-building, throwing, coiling and slabbing, to produce garden sculpture or domestic ware.
Please contact me for more information at
or by phone on 020 7419 7260.